Christmas Tree Balloon Centerpiece
Christmas Tree Balloon Centerpiece will make your Christmas party or event shine!
Deck the halls and create holiday cheer with this centerpiece. This centerpiece is everything you need to make a festive Christmas balloon decoration–no helium required.
Perfect for homes, event spaces, and offices, this balloon centerpiece makes decorating for the holidays easy and lasts for days! Bring on the wow-factor at your next holiday celebration.
Merry Christmas Balloons for a Very Merry Holiday
“Balloons for Christmas? Since when?” you may wonder.
Christmas balloons were never a thing with Baby Boomers. They never caught on with Generation X or Y.
But today, they most definitely are a thing. In just a few years, their popularity has skyrocketed.
This is partly due to advancements in the manufacturing process. We’ve evolved from basic latex balloons bearing simple holiday headlines to elaborate foil balloons with iconic holiday shapes.
Christmas balloons are holiday decorations for the 21st century, offering some obvious (and some not-so-obvious) advantages:
- They’re cheap. It’s possible to assemble a stunning centerpiece of Christmas balloons .
- They’re portable. You can order a Christmas balloon bouquet for the office party, transport it later to your church holiday party, then take it home for your own enjoyment.
- They take up little space. A Christmas balloon decoration calls for nothing more than a package of latex balloons and a couple foil balloons to anchor the display. All those uninflated balloons will fit easily in a purse, and all you need to create a centerpiece or room decoration on the spot is a balloon pump, tape or curling ribbon, and a little imagination.
- They’re lightweight. You can tape them to a wall, suspend them from a string, and arrange them on slender balloon sticks or balloon arch tape.
- They’re flexible. You can use them in a centerpiece, a garland, a balloon arch, and more.