– Balloon columns are structures made entirely of balloons, typically used as decorations for parties and events.
– They are created by attaching clusters of inflated balloons to a central pole or frame, with each cluster gradually decreasing in size as it approaches the top.
– columns can be customized to match any color scheme or theme, with various balloon shapes and sizes available.
– They can be used to create a grand entrance, highlight a specific area of a room, or add an eye-catching element to a photo backdrop.
– Balloon towers are typically air-filled, but can also be made with helium-filled balloons for added height and movement.
– They require minimal setup and can be easily transported to different locations.
– columns can be further embellished with additional decorations, such as lights or ribbons, to enhance their overall appearance.